NICE travel guide 🌴🍦 CÔTE D'AZUR diary

Maccarons, turquois water, pain au chocolat, sun, you know what I'm talking about. The Côte d'Azur, France.


I did a trip along the south coast of France and today I wanna share with you some of my impressions of Nice.

I stayed at the ibis Hotel which is not that expensive, the rooms are bit small but fine and the breakfast was pretty comprehensive with croissants, bread, joghurt, fruits, ... and it's only a one-minute-walk to the beach.

What you definetely should not miss to do in Nice is go at the east end of the promenade to climb all the stairs up to a viewpoint with an amazing view over Nice!



Moreover you can find a lot of markets in the inner city. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of markets but they are really cute sometimes. Especially when they sell good food and specialities. Perfect for all the foodlovers of us. ;)

But not only the foodlovers will love Nice. Especially the shoppingfreaks need to go in the H&M. So I'm from Germany and here the H&M-stores mostly are full and messy and in Nice it's huge! But if the stores in your country are that way too it might not be that exciting for you as for me.



From the place Masséna where this huge fountain is, you can go into the lanes to your left for ending up at even more cute places and nice restaurants.



I hope my travel diary kind of helped anyone of you. I definetely like Nice, do you?

xoxo, Annika Izabella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my FAVOURITE Instagram TRAVEL BLOGGER📸🌴

sightseeing & fish' n chips in LONDON 🌍

AMSTERDAM Insider Tipps 🌷