sightseeing & fish' n chips in LONDON 🌍

I'm back from my trip to London with my favourite person: my mom! So I just want to give you a short London impression with lots of photos!


London was always on my bucketlist so my mom and I booked a flight (with British Airways) and a accommodation for 4 days there. We did a lot of sightseeing as you can tell because it was my very first time there.

At our first stop we had the entire Tower Bridge experience with walking under, aside and across the old but still beautiful bridge.



The westminster bridge also couldn't be missed because you have a great view at the Big Ben and London Eye! Also go there during the sunset time to see how the sun shines on the Big Ben and how he will shimmer in gold!



Honestly we did not visited the London Eye. Maybe next time ... But at least we took a picture with it.



I'm 15 years old but turned a bit into a little child when I walked down the shopping mile from the Piccadilly Circus to the Oxford Street and stopped at Hamley's. It's the world's hugest toy-shoppingcenter. And it is huge and such a happy place! On each floor were staff who presented the newest and coolest toys. It's so fun to watch them, try out some things and just feeling like a little child.

Beside some restaurants and breakfasting in Hyde Park and others with our food we mostly bought at Pret-Γ’-manger or Tesco, we also went for Fish' n Chips at the last day which is, as my mom told me, english which I honestly did not know.

My to-do-list for the next London trip (which I hope is very soon):

-watching one or more musicals because it's so much cheaper and so much more impressive there as my mom told me because the theatres are mostly very old and small but that actually is which makes it so atmospheric

-and maybe the London Eye ;)

Have you ever been to London?

xoxo Annika Izabella





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my FAVOURITE Instagram TRAVEL BLOGGERπŸ“ΈπŸŒ΄

AMSTERDAM Insider Tipps 🌷